I totes finally got around to updating my commission info from like... a year ago. So! Here it is.
Link to Examples: mistressadaira.deviantart.com/…
Sketch of OC- $2
Fanart sketch- $3
Nude sketch/NC-17- $5
+$2 for each additional character
Colored Sketch- Basic sketch pricing +$3
Line art of OC or fanart- $10
Line art of nude- $12
Line art of NC-17- $15
+$5 for each additional character
Flat Color of OC/fanart- $17
Flat Color of nude- $15
Flat Color NC-17- $20
+$6 for each additional character
Cell Shaded of OC/fanart- $20
Cell Shaded of nude- $18
Cell Shaded NC-17- $25
+$8 for each additional character
Digital Painting of OC/fanart- $27
Digital Painting of nude- $25
Digital Painting NC-17- $28-$35
+$10-$12 (depending on complexity) for each additional character
Comics: This is something we would need to discuss. One pagers could be anywhere from $40-$60+, so it would depend on complexity/story/etc. I give discounts to those who purchase multiple page comics though. :3
Reference sheet (color): $15- Includes front view, side view, (+$3 for back view), close up of head, and close up of markings.
You draw; I color- $5 - $20, depending on complexity of your lineart.
Doing animation takes a lot more time and effort, but most of the time, the outcome is worth the price. Price is something we would negotiate on once you decide what you want.
Just because something can't be posted on a specific site (ie- pr0n on dA) doesn't mean I wont do it.
I take payment via Paypal.
Information on how I run my commissions:
1. First, note me with a rough idea of what you'd like. If it's something I'm not interested in doing, I'll let you know, but most things are okay. If you wonder if I'll say "No" to an idea, please scroll down towards the bottom.
2. Once we've agreed on everything, including price, I'll need your email address, and then I'll begin sketching. When I'm done with a usually *really* rough sketch, I'll send that to you for critique. Here is where you need to let me know of any changes you would like. If you don't mention that here, I will charge you for later changes.
3. When given the "okay", I start lineart and color. When I have base color, I'll send this also to you to ensure the colors are correct. Again, your only chance for changes.
4. If you wanted it shaded (cell or painted), I will begin that at this point. If not, then I'll finish it up. Either way, when it's done, I'll email you a watermarked copy for a final look-over. This is when you pay our previously agreed upon price via Paypal to mistressadaira[at]yahoo.com.
5. Once I receive payment, I send you the unmarked copy in high-res, with which you may post on your own page as long as you credit me with a link back to my page.
6. If you're ordering an animation, I require half the payment up front.
I usually can usually complete commissions anywhere from 1-5 days, but sometimes it takes up to a few weeks. I'll try to give you a timeline before I start in case you want something ASAP. In the case of animation, it's much, much longer.
1. I reserve the right to deny any commission.
2. All of my art is not to be altered in any way unless given direct permission by me.
3. Credit me if posting on your own page.
4. And obviously, don't claim any art by me as your own.
What I Enjoy Doing:
What I *REFUSE* To Do:
-Underage (17 and under)
And I think that's about it! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or even emailing is fine.